Community Engagement Director
Community Relations Fundraising & Donor Development Promotions
Prayz Network is a non-profit radio ministry passionately sharing the life-changing truth and love of Jesus Christ 24/7 through music and teaching.
- Understanding, embracing, and communicating Prayz Network’s mission and vision.
- Successfully developing the financial support base to further the mission and outreach of this 100% listener-supported radio ministry.
- Contacting (by phone, email, in-person) listeners and donors on a regular basis, building relationships; praying for their needs, and recording testimonies of how God has used the radio ministry in their lives.
- Initiating and cultivating relationships with new and existing donors.
- Managing communication and interactions with donors, sponsors, and listeners, utilizing CRM (Customer Relationship Management system).
- Building positive ongoing relationships with community partners, businesses, churches, volunteers, and others.
- Organizing community events, outreaches, and drives throughout local listening area.
- Representing the Prayz Network ministry at community events.
- Initiating and managing program sponsorships and underwriting support for the ministry, including writing proposals, contracts, and spot copywriting in compliance with FCC rules.
- Collaborating with Office Administrator and team to plan and execute Prayz Network’s major fundraising events, including the annual Prayz Gala and on-air fundraiser.
- Developing matching gift and in-kind donations, partnerships & sponsorships for fundraising events.
- Developing on-air promotions and giveaways in coordination with Program Director, Office Administrator, and on-air team.
- Establishing new fundraising strategies and producing special appeals for capital campaigns, as well as regular and year-end giving campaigns.
- Planning and composing monthly and quarterly direct mail and email communication and appeals with Office Administrator and General Manager.
- Designing promotional and informational materials with team.
- Researching grant opportunities and submitting grant applications.
- 3 years’ experience in community relations/fundraising/donor development or comparable position required.
- Adept in Microsoft Office (Publisher, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking.
- Self-starter with excellent research, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to network and make direct appeals.
- Enjoys collaborating with a fun, energetic, creative team passionate about sharing Jesus.
- Flexible with ability to adapt and excel in radio’s fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Professional, positive, creative, and friendly, with a heart to serve others.
- Desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management system (Bloomerang), Adobe, Graphic Design, Website and/or Mobile App Development and Maintenance a plus.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
For more information about the ministry, please visit PrayzNetwork.com.
Submit Resumes to Info@PrayNetwork.com