Monroe County Shelter Care, Inc. is reaching out to the community members and neighbors for donations.
Monroe County Shelter Care offers a home-based setting for males and females ages 10-17. The Group Home provides a secure and safe environment where they teach life skills and model appropriate social behaviors. It is their hope that their residents benefit from the lessons learned and use the knowledge gained to become successful and respectful members of the community.
Their eight-bed facility is staffed year-round. They supply the residents with clothing, hygiene products, bedding, activity items (puzzles, games etc.) and more. They use a lot of supplies in a year’s time.
Monroe County Shelter Care is very grateful for all donations and continued support. You’re welcome to arrange a drop-off. Otherwise, they’re happy to pick up a donation as well.
- Personal Hygiene Products (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste etc.)
- School Supplies (notebooks, folders, wide-ruled loose-leaf paper, pens, backpacks)
- Boxers (S-XL)
- T-shirts (M-XL in men’s & women’s)
- Winter Boots (men’s & women’s)
- Winter Gloves and Hats
- Athletic Shorts (S-XL)
- CD Players
- Full-Sized Comforters
- Full-Sized Sheets
- Alarm Clocks
- Bath Towels
- Shower Curtains
- Shower Liners
- Dishwasher-Safe Water Bottles
- Laundry Baskets
- Pajama Pants (S-XL in men’s & women’s)